February 2 - 1st Studio Meetup in Suttons Bay

February 2 - 1st Studio Meetup in Suttons Bay

Categories

Studio parties
powered by

My Blog

February 2 - 1st Studio Meetup in Suttons Bay

Melissa, Christina, and 2 Pats weathered the trip to suttons Bay to paint like Picasso! Two of Picasso's paintings were displayed and participants selected one to draw from for inspiration. Great job friends!

8 Comments to February 2 - 1st Studio Meetup in Suttons Bay:

Comments RSS
Jason Bravo on Thursday, February 07, 2019 2:46 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

cheap assignments on Thursday, February 07, 2019 3:06 AM
Nice and colorful art designs are entertaining the viewers and the visitors of this site are making fun to see you folks. I love this type of activities on memorable occasions that's why, liking these very well.
Reply to comment

Jason Bravo on Saturday, February 09, 2019 6:45 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

Albert Einstine on Thursday, April 04, 2019 7:38 AM
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.
Reply to comment

bestessays on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 5:22 PM
I won't miss this meetup next time. I hope I will have a chance to work with you.
Reply to comment

congresoglicobiologia on Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:46 AM
Love to see these guys making different sorts of paintings and bringing smiles on faces of painting lovers like me. I have countless love for painting that’s the reason I am trying to become a pro painter.
Reply to comment

picbear on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 1:38 AM
I appreciate your hard work here. As a student I sometimes struggle with deadlines, especially when I have so many responsibilities.Luckily, there is a this paper service may decide any paper tasks as soon as possible.
Reply to comment

essay writers australia on Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:49 AM
I want to visit your studio next month. Hope you are not too busy nowadays.
Reply to comment